The lockdown may have given us the most difficult phase of life. But, Aam season is here and the only reason we love summer is MANGOES! If you’re not getting enough with your Aam dishes like Aamras, Mango smoothie, or Mango juice, our young talent, Naman Indap has bought a simple yet delicious Mango kulfi recipe.
To know more about his recipes, you can check it out on his Instagram page – @namansfoodclub. https://www.instagram.com/namansfoodclub/
What if you can’t go to your favorite kulfi wala to indulge in Mango kulfi, you can simply make it at home.
Here’s an easy peasy Mango Kulfi recipe to enjoy your quarantine time.
- Mango 2
- Milk 1 ltr
- Sugar 5 tbsp or according to taste
- Pistachio 1/4 tsp
- Almond 1/4 tsp
- On medium flame, boil full cream milk till it reduces 1/2 of its quantity.
- Then add sugar, chopped pistachio and almond.
- Now off the flame and let it completely cool down to room temperature.
- Meanwhile cut the crown of mango remove the seed with help of sharp pointed knife or plucker
- Now fill it with kulfi liquid and again cover it with the crown.
- Freeze it for at least 6 hrs or it is completely frozen.
- Peel the frozen mango and cut it into pieces.
And, serve it.
What are you waiting for? Have a happy summer like never before!