Did someone said immunity, I heard Walnuts. These Brain shaped nuts are one of the most nutritious nuts available in India. Walnuts are full of Fibers, antioxidants, proteins, minerals and vitamins. Walnut helps to cure many diseases like cancer and heart problems. Everyone wants to get healthy, and walnut helps in it. There are many brands available in India, but not everyone is authentic. Here I am to solve your dilemma. I am listing here some excellent brands which are “Made In India“. Please go through the vlog and find your best.
Nutraj is one of the oldest ventures of the duo of a father and son Hansraj Balwantrai.
This is also the old name of the company. The company was established by a passionate businessman Late Lala Balwantrai. Now the company is named by VKC Nuts Pvt Ltd. The company started in 1926 with a thought to present good quality dry fruits and nuts to their consumer. Nutarj Walnuts are one of the oldest and trustworthy walnuts in India. The proof of the quality of walnuts is that the company is called “The Walnut People”.
- Nutraj California Walnuts – Rs.800/- for 1 kg
- Nutraj Signature Royal Walnut Kernels – Rs.898/- for 500 gms
Happilo is the brand of Happilo International Pvt Ltd. Founded by Vikas D Nahar in 2016. They make dry fruits, dates, Walnuts and many products. Happilo provides handpicked walnuts which are premium quality. It is so helpful for heart diseases and weight loss. Happilo Walnuts are mainly available on Amazon, which is one of the best platforms to buy these. These walnuts are low in calories and sodium. These walnuts are a rich source of potassium, iron and omega-3.
- Happilo California Inshell Walnuts – Rs.575/- for 500 gms
- Happilo Natural Kashmiri Walnuts – Rs.455/- for 200 gms
Tulsi is the brand of Balbeer Bajaj which was established in 1996. Balbir Bajaj belongs to Punjab who was the only breadwinner of the family. He lost his father at the age of 10 and started his business at the age of 22. They have an experience of more than 30 years which makes it trustworthy. They produce walnuts which are rich in fibre and omega-3. These walnuts are soft and very good in taste. Tulsi walnuts are a rich source of antioxidants and vitamins.
- Tulsi California Walnuts Kernels Premium – Rs.390/- for 200 gms
- Tulsi Walnut Inshell Extra Select – Rs.585/- for 500 gms
Amazon is now the most popular selling app in India. They have their brand named “VEDEKA”. Amazon Brand Vedeka Walnuts are handpicked and premium in quality. Amazon Brand Vedaka is available on the most popular selling website called Amazon. It has no colour and preservatives. The appealing packing meets all the food safety standards.
- Amazon Brand Vedaka Premium Inshell Walnuts – Rs.1000/- for 500 gms
Naturoz is a product range of Magicnuts by Kbb Nuts Pvt Ltd. The walnut is freshly picked from the organic farms. These are good for snacking and perfect for an active life. They are calorie cutters and ideal for weight-loss. It slows the ageing process and helps to cure diseases like cancer. Naturoz Walnuts are gluten-free, so it is suitable for people who seek for weight loss.
- Naturoz California Walnut Kernels – Rs.370/- for 200 gms
- Naturoz California Walnuts Inshell – Rs.325/- for 400 gms
Urban Platter is own by two brothers Chirag Kenia and Dhawal Kenia. They started this brand in 2015 with the idea of providing ingredients for health, Diet and culinary of your choices. They provide healthy Walnuts which you can enjoy anytime when you feel like munching. It gives you instant energy. The company believes in plan-based Diet, so they use natural things to make their products. The kernels are fibre-rich and full of omega-3. Urban Platter sourced the kernels form a particular district which is known for Walnuts.
- Urban Platter California Walnuts – Rs.800/- for 400 gms
- Urban Platter Shelled Kashmir Walnuts – Rs.800/- for 400 gms
7. GO ORGANIC
Go Organic is the brand of a passionate and great example of female power, Kavita Mukhi. Kavita believes in Organic products which come directly from farms and freshly picked. They said it God’s own product. The walnuts come directly from Kashmir. You can use these walnuts in salads, pulaos and stir-fried veggies. Go Organic Walnuts are extra light and low in calories.
- Go Organic Extra Light Broken Walnut Kernels Without Shells – Rs.798/- for 500 gms
- Go Organic Walnuts Whole Kernels – Gola – Rs.699/- for 250 gms
Rostaa is the dry fruit brand of Royal Dryfruits Pvt Ltd., And it was established in 2000 by Mr Sameer Lalani. The origin of the brand in Mumbai, India. They serve the finest walnuts. They make superior quality walnuts which are rich in fibre and boost immunity. Rostaa walnuts are perfect brain food and an ideal choice when you crave for something to eat. It helps in proper sleep cycles and boost metabolism.
- Rostaa Walnut Pouch – Rs.640/- for 200 gms
Wonderland Foods belongs to Sunorganic Group established by Mr Rakesh Kumar Gupta in 1983. It contains powerful antioxidants. It is a brain-shaped nut which works brilliantly for development of the brain. It helps to maintain a healthy heart. Wonderland Walnuts are freshly handpicked and packed with all the food safety standards.
- WONDERLAND FOODS Premium California In-shell Walnuts – Rs. 950/- for 1 kg
- WONDERLAND FOODS (DEVICE) Walnut Kernels – Rs. 435/- for 200 gms
Sainik’s Dry Fruit Mall Walnut comes directly from the farm of Kashmir. They are organic freshly picked from the farms. The company make dry fruits from so lengthy. They have a variety of products. No preservative and high quality is the key to success. They sell these walnuts in transparent pouches, and the packing meets all the food safety standards. The walnuts are high in energy and antioxidants.
- Sainik’s Dry Fruit Mall Premium Quality Kashmir Walnut Without Shell – Rs.1003/- for 500 gms
Amazing benefits of consuming walnuts
- Help prevent cancer: Studies have shown that walnuts contain many nutrients like omega 3 fatty acid, phytosterol and antioxidants which not only prevent growth of tumors but also reduce the risk of developing breast and prostate cancer.
- Good for a healthy heart: Walnuts help in lowering cholesterol levels. They’re rich in L-arginine (amino acid) and omega 3 fatty acid (alpha-linolenic acid) – two compounds that have anti-inflammatory properties and prevent the formation of blood clots.
- Help with weight-loss: Eating walnuts makes you feel full, which reduces appetite and helps with weight management.
- Walnuts help in building resistance for insulin, control blood glucose levels and lower the risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
- Eating walnuts during pregnancy helps in reducing the symptoms of nausea and in proper brain development in children.
- Walnuts work wonders for the hair; they’re rich in biotin, prevent hair fall, improve hair texture and strengthen them.
- Walnuts prevent ageing because of their antioxidant properties
So here we have tried our best to provide information about the best Indian Walnut brands. I suggest everyone buy “Made In India” Products As we need to be more “Aatmanirbhar”.We must help our country in every aspect. You can choose Your favourite. Till then, Bbye. xoxo