“Pen is mightier than sharp edge” is an old statute consequently today here we are talking about the best pen brands in India.
Good handwriting is a favored situation to everybody, whether or not you are an understudy or a working capacity. Making is likely the best inclination for youngsters similarly concerning adults. It is acknowledged that handwriting is the pointer of what impression the other individual kinds of you, handwriting are acknowledged to state an extraordinary arrangement concerning the character characteristics of the person. One of the fundamental things that are required for nice handwriting is an unbelievable pen.
Pens from the best pen brands in India oftentimes helps in giving a smooth creating experience provoking astounding handwriting. Fine handwriting extraordinarily influences the assessments of the understudies and for adults creating transforms into a few their consistent tasks like composing huge concentrations on a social occasion, recording a shopping list, filling a structure, and various others. So let us ponder likely the best pen brands in India.
List of top 10 Pen Brand in India
1- Cello Pens:
- Cello® Pens is India’s most perceived writing material brand and the main producer and merchant of stationery instruments.
- Dispatched in the year 1995, Cello pens have gotten the top pick of understudies as they are very modest in range yet premium in quality. With regards to pens, nobody can reject that Cello is a standout amongst other pen brands in India.
- Cello pens are effectively accessible to the nation over. This extraordinary compared to other pen brands in India is known to create astonishing ballpoint pens, gel pens, and wellspring pens.
- In December 2015, the French fixed major BIC® gained 100% possession in Cello composing and the organization was renamed as “BIC Cello India”.
- Cello® pens are the No. 1 decision of the buyers in India, selling more than 5 million pens each day! Cello additionally sends out an expansive arrangement of items to North America Europe, Africa, the Middle East, and Asia.
- Products deal in Permanent Markers, White Board Markers, Fountain Pens, Roller Pens, Color Markers, Office & School Stationery.
- Best Seller Pen: Butter Flow – Rs 10, Fine grip – Rs35, PinPoint – Rs10
2- Camlin Pens:
- Camlin is an Indian Multinational stationery manufacturing company based in Mumbai.
- Camlin Pen is basically famous for offering a firm grip along with a smooth writing experience and that too at affordable prices.
- Camlin was established in 1931 and run by the Dandekar family.
- Camlin had more than 2,000 products, mainly pencils, pastels, inks, and markers.
- Best Seller Pen: Camlin Cartridge Fountain Pen – Rs 300, Camlin 47p Fountain Pen – Rs 800, Camlin Kokuyo SD Fountain Pen – 1000
3- Flair Pens:
- Flair Writing Industries Limited, a main maker and exporter of composing instruments from India.
- ” Flair ” was presented in 1976 started its example of overcoming adversity fifty years back with a scope of metal pens under the direction of Mr. Khubilal Jugraj Rathod.
- Style items are likewise sold through present-day retail sources, for example, markets, just as an internet business.
- Flair additionally has around 50 worldwide merchants taking into account in excess of 80 nations on the planet.
- Flair has 800 plus more than 100 super-stockist, 7,000+ distributors & approximately 2.5 lakh wholesalers and retailers across India.
- Hrithik Roshan is the brand ambassador for this brand.
- Best Seller Pen: Writo Meter – Rs 15, Sunny Grippo – Rs 20, Hydra Gel – Rs 5, Topper – Rs 9.
4- Classmate Pens:
- Classmate is one of the leading and biggest student stationery products of India.
- Classmate is the flagship of ITC Limited and launched by ITC in 2003 with all types of notebook category.
- Once getting tremendous successes in the notebook category, Subsequently, Classmate added pens, pencils, mechanical pencils, and geometry boxes to its portfolio.
- Classmate pens including Ball pens, Rollerball pens, Fountain pens are built in such a way that students can focus their attention on their studies without any interruption.
- Classmate pens feature are- Comfortable grip for tireless writing, Smooth and neat writing, Elegant barrel design, Stylish meal clip
- Best Seller Pen: Classmate Octane Ball – Rs 10, Classmate Helen – Rs 20, Classmate Insta glide – Rs 20, Classmate Bfast – Rs 5
- Montex is the best pen brand in India, found in the year 1976 by Mr. Raman Jain.
- Montex has won awards from Honorable Prime Minister Shri. Atal Bihari Vajpayee.
- They are creating more than 45 models or plans under items, for example, ball pen, retractable pens, gel pen, metal pen, and roller.
- These materials are accessible in both plastic and metal structure.
- Montex pens feature are – Long lasting, Durability, easy to handle, heavy body.
- You can also buy their product through e-commerce websites such as Amazon, Flipkart, snap deal, etc.
- These items are accessible in a different color, for example, dark, blue, white, red. The value range for these reaches begins from Rs.5 to Rs.300.
- Best Seller Pen: Powerpoint – Rs 10, Winner – Rs 10, Stylish – Rs 10, Mega Gel – Rs 10
6- Natraj Pens:
- The company is established in 1958 by Hindustan Pencils Pvt.Ltd, based in Gujrat.
- The company is India’s largest pencil and pen manufacturing in India.
- Today company brands “Natraj” and “Apsara” become a household name in India.
- The company is also popular in the globe as exported to over 50 countries.
- The company manufacturing unit is the largest unit with the latest tools and produces 8 million pencils, 1.5 million sharpeners, 2.5 million erasers, 0.2 million scales, and 1 million pens.
- Natraj products are known for reliability, latest style, fine body, long-lasting Ink, and best quality.
- Best Seller Pen: Nataraj Classic Ball Pen – Rs 3, Nataraj Gelix Gel – Rs 10 , Nataraj Fluid X Ball – Rs 10
7- Linc Pens:
- Linc pen and Plastic Ltd has been started their journey in 1978, found by Mr. Soorajmal Jalan in Mumbai, India.
- Linc is India’s most trusted writing instrument manufacturers brand with a national and international presence as well.
- The association continually attempts to bring out new and imaginative items and bundling and has a broad and different scope of items providing catering to a variety of ball pens, gel pens, retractable ball pens, and writing material.
- Linc Pen and Plastics Ltd. is the selective merchant and wholesaler of world popular brand Uni-ball, Mitsubishi Pencil Co. Japan.
- The company has 47 Channel Partners, 2300 distributors, more than 300 sales representatives, and also 150 plus distributors across the country.
- Katrina Kaif is the brand ambassador.
- Best Seller Pen: Pentatonic – Rs 10, Smart gel – Rs 10, Maxo Fine – Rs 10, Majesta – Rs 15, Illusion Roller – Rs 25.
8- DOMS Pens:
- DOMS, today, is remarkably situated to form itself as per the bunch openings that go with the changing business scene and lead the path forward.
- The company is founded in 1975 by Late Shri Rasikbhai Raveshia and Late Shri Mansukhlal Rajani.
- Doms manufactures a wide range of Stationeries included: Pencil & Accessories, Drawing & Colouring, Mathematical Drawing Instruments, Paper Stationery, Pen & Writing Instruments, Fine Art, and so on.
- A pioneer in writing material assembling, DOMS Industries Private Limited, as we probably are aware it today, was established in 1975 with a guarantee to operational greatness and offering better benefit than its clients and exchange accomplices, as its establishing standards.
- Best Seller Pen: Debok Microtex – Rs 5, Trio Matic – Rs 10, Doms stick – Rs 5
9- Luxor Pens:
- The Luxor group is made by Mr. D.K. Jain laid in the year 1963.
- Luxor has launched its website www.luxor.com which has been created to help one shop online easily.
- Luxor has a wide product range which includes a collection of pens, stationeries, kids’ educational activity sets, books, corporate gifts, music, and much more.
- The organization has developed quickly to turn into the main composing instruments brand in the nation.
- Aside from assembling its own names, Luxor has likewise presented various esteemed global names like Parker, Waterman, Pilot, Papermate, and Bruynzeel into the Indian market.
- Today, the Luxor brand is an enlisted brand name in excess of 120 nations and has a place with a select club of top 101 brands hailing from different industry fragments in India.
- Best Seller Pen: Pilot Hitechpoint – Rs 30, Poplol – Rs 5, Uniflo – Rs 15, GelOne – Rs 10
10- Rorito Pens:
- RORITO is a finished scope of elite composing instruments and writing material items that would improve worldwide guidelines of composing.
- Intended to offer a definitive composting comfort and style, Rorito stands tall in conveying the quintessential of wonderful composition.
- Rorito is the best and smart decision of a worldwide class mechanically forward scope of pens to satisfy the composing sense.
- The innovative affiliation gives Rorito instruments, flawlessness in each part of pen designing.
- Rorito products are known for their style, finesse, perfect grip, light-body, amazing body color, and beautiful design.
- Best Seller Pen: Fanta Glide – Rs 10, Charmer – Rs 5, Rise – Rs 5, Fanta Flo – Rs 10, Fyro – Rs 5, Fine Point – Rs 5
So dear readers here is the list of the top 10 best MADE IN INDIA pen brands that provide you with the superior quality of pens all the time. Therefore, let’s take a step ahead and make our country an “Aatmanirbhar” by spreading more brand awareness about the Indian brands.